Appointment & Salon Policies
At K Hair Artistry, I strive & thrive on providing each and every client who walks through the doors the best possible service I can offer. That’s why I have some solid policies in place to ensure everyone enjoys their salon experience. Because I work by appointment only and I believe that everyone's time is extremely valuable, I do adhere to some strict rules and some general things to keep in mind to make sure your experience goes as smoothly as possible.
1. All appointments must be scheduled through the online booking system. Please select the services, date and time that you would like. At this time, I do not take walk-ins.
2. Disposable or cloth masks are require during your entire visit inside our building upon initial entry and must remain on until you have exited the building. Masks that are of sheer/lace/cheesecloth/visibly see-through or similar material will not be allowed and a disposable mask will be provided to be worn instead.
3. Please be on time for the start time of your scheduled appointment. Please give me a courtesy call or text if you are running slightly behind. Although discouraged, I do offer a 15 minute grace period on a case by case basis. However, please note that running late will cut into your appointment time and therefore I may not be able to complete all your services booked or a finished look with a blow-dry/style/etc.
4. No additional guests or children. Only the client with the reserved appointment will be allowed during the service. A parent may be present if the client is a minor, but please be aware I am very limited on space in the service room and everything has been sanitized for the actual client. A lobby with seating is available for your convenience just outside of the suite.
5. I require all necessary cancellations to be made prior to 24 hours before the start time of your scheduled appointment. Any cancellations made within the 24 hour window of the appointment start time, or clients who no-show, WILL BE CHARGED;
-1st time offense- 50% of services booked
-2nd time offense- 100% of services booked & required to pre-pay a deposit in the amount of future services booked.
-3rd time offense- 100% of services booked and Unfortunately we will have to part ways indefinitely.
**A new/1st time client who no-shows will not be eligible for any future appointments. K hair Artistry obtains the right to refuse service and cancel without notice any future bookings made**
All policies are NON-NEGOTIABLE and all payments collected pertaining to the above policies are NON-REFUNDABLE.